From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Kelly Cookson
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 10:52 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Question about productivity

I searched the archive for this list for 'productivity' and found a
reference to an online article.  Here's the link to the article:
 http://www.iseriesnetwork.com/news/nwn/printstory.cfm?ID=16544

Just in case the line doesn't work, it's article number 16544 at
www.iseriesnetwork.com.  In this article, Marty Acks, MKS's iSeries
product manager, claims "Although there's a certain comfort level
associated with green-screen development, you can really do native
development faster [with RSE] than with SEU."
Does anyone know of any studies or other factual evidence to confirm
this claim?

Thanks,
Kelly