System Screen Support in 5.1.2.1

fixed

I've been trying to enable webfacing system screen support in Websphere
Development Studio Client Advanced 5.1.2 but I understand I need to update
the product to 5.1.2.1 first. I cannot use the update manager to
automatically install available updates. Does anyone have a link to manually
download the required update? I've tried installing interim fix 4 but that
hasn't helped.

Thanks

Regards,

Steve Lakin
ERP Analyst Programmer
Ramesys

Web             www.ramesys.com

This communication contains information that is confidential and may also be
privileged.  Any offers and/or commitments made within this document are
subject to contract and without prejudice.  It is for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or
the information within it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please return it with the
subject line "received in error" to it.security@xxxxxxxxxxx then delete the
mail and destroy any copies of it.

www.ramesys.com