You order a refresh of the software. This is either through IBM Support or through your business partner. Claus Weiss just posted this information this last week on this list. It assumes you have Software Subscription. Someone at your site should know this.

BTW, the numbering does not correlate between the iSeries and WDSC. Just as iSeries Access has its own numbering.