Joe,

How can I obtain the media? The CD's for version 5.1 were delivered with
all of the other system software, so I assume that the new version can
also be obtained as an upgrade (i.e. without additional payment). Is this
correct? Is there a Web page where I can order the new version?

(Of course, representatives of IBM might also reply to these questions!)

Ewout

message: 1
date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:14:08 -0500
from: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Stability problems

> From: mwalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Is this release available through the update process, or is it on
media
> only? I'm currently at 5.1.0.3. OS400 V5R2

Media only, Mark, and it's a complete uninstall/reinstall.