I assume you're using a different connection for each LPAR.  If so under
   preferences (Window, Preferences), expand Remote Systems and check 'Show
   filter pools'.  This will allow you to set up additional filter pools that
   will only apply to the connection where the filter is made.  (You can then
   uncheck 'Show filter pools' and eliminate an extra level to the RSE tree.
    Although sometimes it's nice to keep the filter pools shown.)