Yes, you could do that.  Or for just your testing you could convert the
DSPF members that you need, deploy the results and then use programatic
ivocation to launch your application (no change at all to your welcome
page).  You could code such links into an .html page on your desktop (as
an example).

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx

Michael D Soucy <mikesoucy1262@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces+hockings=ca.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2004-06-07 19:11
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Webfacing and multiple CLs

Greeting,

    I have a webfacing project, and I would like the ability to have a
"test" CL with OVRDBF statements pointing to some test files as well as a
regular CL that the general user would use that points to "live" files.
I don't want the user to see or have access to the link that points to my
"test" CL.  What would be the best way to do this?  Would I have to have
a second index.html file with a different name that points to the second
CL command?

Michael Soucy,
Sr. Progammer/Analyst
CHCS