I've browsed the archives, and not found an answer.

What I have done is to un-install V5.1 because the Code Designer has not worked correctly since the last update. It dies every time I try to look at the properties.

So I did an un-install, deleted the folders I know about, cleaned some of the registry, and re-installed. When I go to check the version it tells me that it is at V5.1.0.2 and there are no updates to install.

Is this correct?? I know that there were a lot of updates that I had installed over the last several months since upgrading to V5.1. Why is it auto loading the upgrades, and where is it getting them from? Are they not installed, but think they are due to some registry or other information that I failed to clean up? I am confused!!!

Thanks for any ideas!

Jim Essinger
Senior Programmer/Analyst
UnLtd / SLFI / IMA