From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of August Fassler
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 4:56 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: [WDSCI-L] AutoSave

Am I missing something???

AFTER losing a number of changes (I know, I know....save the
abuse....I'm already kicking myself), I went back to see if there are
any options to automatically save changes (like SEU does).  I have been
unsuccessful in finding them.  I see that there is an option to save my
workspace every 5 minutes, but this does not appear to have saved my
%!#$!@# in this case.

I was editing an RPGLE source member that resides on the iSeries.
Websphere tanked on me with a nice little error message (didn't capture
it - I know....can't fix what you can't see....sorry).  I relaunch
Websphere - the source I was editing comes right back into view - as of
the last time I hit the save button (a few hours prior).

I know that SEU recovers changes back to the last time Enter was pressed
or a page was rolled.  Is there NOTHING like that here?  If not, I'd
like to add this to the top 10.  If so, what am I doing wrong???

Thanks,

August Fassler
Lead Programmer/Analyst
Sporlan Valve Company