Interesting.  I know I've done that before, but I'm not sure if I noticed
the odd behaviour.

The source members I chose did not get matched up properly in this view.  I
can clearly see code that I added and know which lines I added.  The compare
program got confused a bit.

Also, the view is a bit corrupted for some reason.  I have the following
line (from SEU):

0029.01 cA   F*U            102103 SDP A/R TAX ADJUSTMENT CORRECTIONS
*     031114

Compare displays:

002901031114AcA   F*U            102103 SDP A/R TAX ADJUSTMENT CORRECTIONS
*

Notice the extra character after the date before my cA mark?

Browsing with LPEX won't let me highlight the line number or date for the
copy, but there is no extra character before the cA.  Most unusual!

The other issue that Jeff Crosby mentioned was not being able to edit the
member being compared which is still true with this method.

We can't all be happy all the time!  ;)