I'm using WDSc v5.0.1 with OS/400 v5r2.  I'm trying to use the
Integrated-Debugger by displaying active jobs through RSE perspective.
Displaying active jobs through iSeries jobs has only worked once. I have not
been able to refresh since I have installed WDSc v5.  As for OS/400 v5r1,
I'm able to refresh the active jobs but I can't use the
Integrated-Debugger - wrong version.  I'm more concerned about v5r2 - where
our development is done.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Our AS/400s typically have three or more IP addresses. After reading the
messages in wdsci-I, I have managed to use the WRKACTJOB command through
iSeries commands in the RSE perspective by starting RSE on the AS/400. This
invokes a green screen display in a client access session that executes
WRKACTJOB so I know STRRSESVR command is working.

I would like to use the Integrated-Debugger but I can not see or connect to
an active job. Please Help.

Dave Hayes
iSeries Application Administrator
Circus Circus, Las Vegas