Probably would be smart to make sure your app logs completion and/or sends email notifications to someone since you won't get feedback from RUNRMTCMD.

I suppose that could be a low tech solutions.

Have your .Net app write a response file back to the IFS via a Windows share.

In any case you know what you need to do :-)

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 1
date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:53:09 -0400
from: "Bryce Martin" <bmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [SystemiDotNet] Can we pass parameter from CL or RPGLE to

Well, being that this is a quick and dirty need and I'm already familiar with the EXE part of things I think I will try to do it this way for now. I don't really have the time to hit the web services learning curve at this moment... Will need to do it soon, just not this very moment... probably in about a couple weeks... So if I can pass the parms with RUNRMTCMD then I'll be good. We'll see. I'm sure I'll be back here asking more questions... stay tuned :)

Thank You
Bryce Martin
National Ticket Company
570-672-2900 ext. 226