Entity Framework Provider for i

fixed

I am curious to know if anyone knows about the Provider support for
Microsoft Entity Framework (http://murl.me/1ex) as found on the IBM
DB2 Database for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Information Center. Is this
free or rather can we get it for no additional cost? I know that the
the i provider (http://murl.me/1ey) doesn't support Entity Framework
yet.

This seems to be the product page:
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/db2/ad/dotnet.html. Can anyone