Re: IBM i .NET Features

fixed

I believe the answer is no, and no. At least not directly. You could of
course wrap a program or API in a stored proc, and then call it that
way.

As for 5.4 vs. 6.1. The provider was revamped in the 6.1 release of
client access, so I'd get that. You can access a 5.4 machine w/the 6.1
provider so it shouldn't be a big deal.

-Walden