Re: New on this list

fixed

We've been doing c# for years at this point. Just testing the waters or
do you have a specific question in mind?

FWIW, our C# is either class-library based (we wrote our own ORM, so
that forced a good understanding of c# internals and runtime IL
generation) or for ASP.Net. We've done very little with WinForms.

-Walden