THanks Barbara and S21 user for your comments,

I think 8/PMM allows you to have tolarance to the
Order value not to the quantity. For my company
tolarance is only for quantity. Please see quantity
tolrance could be done....

Regards

Srimal.

--- Barbara Byrne <bbyrne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Srimal

You give the user authority to over receive.
8/PMM enter AS/400 user id and give percentage you
want to over receive
or cancel/complete PO lines

Enter authority parameters and default stockroom for
User Profile

Authority Value ........

Percentage ............. 400.00 %

Default Stockroom ...?.. GW Greatex
Warehouse

Press Enter to Update File:

All based on user id, so you can give 1 user higher
% than another.

Thanks

Barbara Byrne

IT Manager