Hello,

We have customized cash allocation(Menu /SL2, Option 31) and created one new
option for our company purpose in accounts receivable module. This new option
is aimed to match all the invoices and the related credits for all the
customers with us. This is like a automation which will run for the selected
customers(Based on group code in SLP05 file). In this new option, we have the
following files

   SLP05
   SLP15 (OPNBYDTE)
   SLCOMPNY
   SLP20
   SLP25
   SLP10 (PERDBALS)
   SLP06 (ACSUMMAR)
   FLP001
   FLP016

We have included some new logic in our batch program that will do the matching
and put "1" in CLERWA of SLPWA file. After that the remaining logic for
clearing is extracted from SL130(i.e cash allocation).

When we ran this new batch program for nearly 100 customers, it worked only for
the first 30 and after that it started giving some unexpected results and it
updated all the master files listed above. In this we are putting all the 100
customers data under the same session only. So it has created the session
number. But we would be having different event numbers for different customers.

When we see the total balance of the customer and all the outstanding open
items related to that customer it did not match. The reason behind this
is,somehow it written so many records in SLP20 file with the posting amount 0.

We are trying to finding out the bug in the program and to fix. But now we are
mainly looking for some temporary fix like reverting back the data to the
previous image before this job has ran.

Does anyone faced this kind of problem earlier or anyone aware of how to revert
back the data at this situation ?

Can anyone help me ???

Thanks,

Meena

Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies, services,
tools and more.