Hey Joe,  Thanks for the reply.  I'll be glad to share anything I learn a
long the way.  We plan to implement GL and AP in Q2 and the balance of the
modules in Q3 and Q4.  By the way..how does an ex-JBA financial consultant
land an IT Directors position?  What's the IT world coming to?  :-)

                         Joe Roesch

                         <jroesch@plasteche    To:
"'DBarry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <DBarry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                         ng.com>               cc:

                         Location of           Subject:  RE: [SYSTEM21]   PST
and GST modules

                         03/02/2004 08:37

                         AM

You're funny Dave.  You where the one who got VAT to work for me when we
were implementing Harvard.  I remember that there where issues with AFI
recognizing VAT (that you corrected).  I think that was the big hurdle.  I
also remember the need for VAT reporting between AP and AR based VAT as
they netted it or something.

I will be implementing a Canadian based plant this year (1st since Harvard
1999), but not for a minimum of 3 months from now, maybe more.  Feel free
to contact me later and perhaps we can share information?  Good Luck.

Joseph A. Roesch
IT Director, Plastech Engineered Products, Inc.
313-792-2371