U/M Conversions

fixed

We are currently running V5.3.1 and Vendor Scheduling.
We have a new Item number that we want to key into the system, but am
confused about the Unit of Measures.
We buy it in Drums, and will be issuing it to the floor in Grams.  (One
drum equals 180,000 grams)

My question is when we build the new item 2/INM, what would we need to put
into the
Purchase Unit of Measure  (Conversion)  Stock Unit of Measure (Conversion)
and the Issue Unit of measure?

If the BOM uses 40,500 gram per 1,000 pieces. How will the demand be fed
into Vendor Scheduling for releases?

Thanks for your help

Brian True
Trelleborg Automotive