Subject:    [SYS21]   Credit check failing to suspend orders
Author: GEAC/JBA System 21 Users <jbausers-l@midrange.com>
Date:       1/28/2003 4:53 PM

We use AOE, and have seen several orders pass credit checking when the
customer concerned was over their credit limit. These orders did not
suspend, and were despatched when they should not have been.

The circumstance this happens in is very simple; we don't use customer
hierarchies or anything complex.  Simply, the customer's account balance
was higher than his credit limit.

Just want to know if anyone else has seen this problem please as JBA are
unable to reproduce it.

Thanks in advance,

Neil.

This transmission and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely
for the named addressee (s). If you are not the addressee, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this transmission and please notify us immediately by
telephone on
+44 (0) 1670 594848 or by reply.  Please then delete this transmission from your
system.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free
from viruses, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the
recipient must ensure that they in fact are virus free.

No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Fone Logistics LTD by means of email
communications.