This has as many layers as an onion. :)  My next question is: do you want to
reconcile the cost on the stockroom detail, inventory transactions, and
production transactions to a cost set?  If not, I dont see any reason to go
back to the original cost set.  If so, better hunt up those backup tapes.

Regards,

Doug