The GREAT LAKES USER GROUP IS MEETING  APRIL 25-26, 2002  AT  THE NOVI HILTON,
NOVI, MI

Anyone interested in attending please do.  This is the agenda and a sign up
sheet.  If you have any questions please contact, Annette Petree at
apetree@gbmfg.com.  Thursday, April 25, 2002  9:00 to 9:30 Continental Breakfast

9:30 to 10:00 Opening of Meeting

    1.. Introductions and Sign Up Sheet
    2.. Minutes from Oct. 2001 Meeting
    3.. Report from Membership Committee
    4.. Alliance 2002
    5.. E) Enhancement Process
a.. 10:00 to 10:45 Cash Management - Bob Keeley, Geac
b.. 10:45 to 11:00 Break
c.. 11:00 to 12:00 Changes in AP2.2 & AP 2.3 including Vendor Scheduling, Paul
Brauninger/Russ Storrs, Geac
d.. 12:00 to 1:00 Lunch Break
e.. 1:00 to 2:00 AFI - From Basic through Advanced - Bob Keeley, Geac
f.. 2:00 to 3:00 Costing - Set Up & Flow - Paul Brauninger/Russ Storrs, Geac
g.. 3:00 to 3:15 Break
h.. 3:15 to 4:15 Post Implementation Reviews - Bob Keeley, Geac
i.. 4:15 Adjourn until Friday, April 26, 2002 9:00 am
Friday, April 26, 2002

  a.. 9:00 to 9:30 Continental Breakfast
  b.. 9:30 to 9:45 Introductions and Sign Up Sheet and Suggestion Sheet for
next Meeting
  c.. 9:45 to 11:15 Separate Roundtables for Technical & Application (Breakout
Sessions)
  d.. 11:15 to 11:30 Break
  e.. 11:30 to 12:00 Active Reporter - Willie Murray, Geac
  f.. 12:00 to 1:00 Lunch Break
  g.. 1:00 to 2:00 Engineering Change - All Aspect - Willie Murray, Geac
  h.. 2:00 to 3:00 Machine Manager(STRM400) - Jeff Klipa, Harvard Ind.
  i.. 3:00 Giveaways, if any and Adjourn
April 2002
Great Lakes User Group
Sign Up Sheet