I have taken the liberty of copying the JBAUSERS list at midrange.com to
make as wide an audience as possible aware of the GEAC Great Lakes User
Group meeting scheduled for 8-9 October 2001.

I would be happy to present any of the following System/21 sessions:

    System/21 File Structures (technical and non-technical - 1 hour -
presented at Great Lakes User Group meeting last year)
    Using Query with System/21 (technical and non-technical - 1 hour -
presented at Great Lakes User Group  meeting last year)
    Using Journaling with System/21 (technical - 1 hour)
    Using OPNQRYF with System/21 (technical - 1+ hour)
    Using Trigger Programs with System/21 (technical - 1+ hour)
    System/21 B2B with RPG IV (technical - 2 hours - 1st hour = HTML, 2nd
hour = RPG IV CGI samples using System/21 Files,
         e.g. Inventory Inquiry by Stockroom)

I also have a number of generic AS/400 technical sessions, including the
following:

    Advanced RPG IV Procedures (2 hours)
    An Introduction to the AS/400 (1 hour)
    Is Your AS/400 Really Secure? (1 hour)
    AS/400 CL Made Easy (2 hours)
    AS/400 Display File DDS (2 hours)
    AS/400 Externally Defined Printer Files (1 hour)
    AS/400 Logical File DDS (1 hour)
    AS/400 Physical File DDS (1 hour)
    AS/400 RPG IV Interactive Programming (2 hours)
    DB2/400 Referential Integrity and Database Constraints (2 hours)
    Establishing a Programming Environment on the AS/400 including PDM and
SEU tips and techniques (1 hour)
    Handling Error Messages in Display File DDS (1 hour)

I also have a number of additional RPG IV sessions.  Please let me know if
any of these are of interest.  I would be happy to provide detailed session
abstracts.

Thanks.

Charles L.Massoglia, President
Massoglia Technical Consulting, Inc.
cmassoglia@voyager.net
In MI 517-676-9700 or in NC 919-363-9395