Re: support

  • Subject: Re: support
  • From: Doug333@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:45:17 EST

fixed

I was asked to post this anonymous post.

<<
Michael,
In your note you state GEAC is like any other organization - trying to make
money for it's stakeholders.  You are correct, but unfortunately other
organizations combine this objective with another - customer satisfaction.

Please do not consider this a personal criticism, I do not know you, and
certainly, none is intended.

I for one have had enough of sitting through JBA presentations only to find
what's presented and what's eventually delivered are very different.  Then
we have the source code dispute, then GEAC dictate who can and can't work on
the source code.    The code is old, the manuals are poor,  need I go on?

This is my own personal view.  I rate my satisfaction with GEAC as low, and
the continued restructurings give me real concern for the future.

"Fred"

+---