  • Subject: RE: Upgrading to v352
  • From: "Allen, Stuart" <sallen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:53:27 -0500

My 0.02c
Get hold of a copy of the S21 operations guide that was released in beta at
technical SIGS last year - i believe this is now on the JBA Offline CD.
This has everything about test environments, subsystems and more besides.

As always with JBA PTF's / Service Packs, i'd recommend a competent RPG
programmer going through the source FIRST, particularly if you have any
bespoke.  Jba fixes have a history of breaking other previous fixes (ie
Service Pack 2 Manufacturing breaks a bug fix in the background job) so
beware.

Regards,
Stuart

Stuart Allen