On 5/29/20 3:03 PM, Charles Wilt wrote:
Hey, I'm on [Stack Overflow]...
https://stackoverflow.com/users/2933177/charles

As is our favorite compiler developer...
https://stackoverflow.com/users/4143022/barbara-morris

I've seen others...
https://stackoverflow.com/tags/rpgle/topusers

As it happens, I also regularly use several of the Stack Exchange forums, including not only "Stack Overflow," but also "Ask Different," "Server Fault," "Space Exploration," "Super User," "Unix & Linux," "Database Administrators," and I vaguely recall using "English Language and Usage" at some point.

And I also regularly do copy-and-paste, usually with my own code. It can come back to bite me if I miss something that should have been altered when repurposing the code, but it also means I'm using tested code, and I'm not re-inventing any wheels.