When using HTTPPOSTCLOBVERBOSE I am getting certificate errors when I tried
same url using LIBHTTP I am not getting any such errors.

Wondering why? Is there anything different I have to do when using
HTTPPOSTCLOBVERBOSE

Message . . . . : Procedure or user-defined function HTTPPOSTCLOBVERBOSE
in
SYSTOOLS returned a warning SQLSTATE.

Cause . . . . . : An SQLSTATE of the form 01xxx was returned by the

procedure or user-defined function HTTPPOSTCLOBVERBOSE in SYSTOOLS (with

specific name HTTPP00015), along with message text com.ibm.jsse2.util.h:

PKIX path building failed: java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException:

PKIXCertPathBuilderImpl could not build a valid CertPath.; internal
cause
is: ■■java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: The certificate
issued
by CN=dm-DC-DIGCERT1-CA, DC=dm, DC=com is not trusted; internal
cause is: ■■java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Certificate

chaining error.

This is how I am executing HTTPPOSTCLOBVerbose?

exec sql
SELECT ifnull(varchar(responseMsg,5000),''),
ifnull(varchar(responseHttpHeader,512),'')
INTO :responseMsg, :responseHdr
FROM table( SYSTOOLS.HTTPPOSTCLOBVerbose(
:gURL,
:gHeader,
:gRequest) ) as InternalServices;