There is an APAR to fix an issue with SQLRPGLE and compiler directives. PTF availability for that fix is currently predicted as late April.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas284980a43d8f5342786257f240041edad

For vanilla RPGLE, or SQLRPGLE without compiler directives, you should be good-to-go now with the appropriate PTF's.

-----Original Message-----
From: Buck Calabro [mailto:kc2hiz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:51 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Line longer than 80 characters

On 2/11/2016 6:46 PM, Alan Campin wrote:
Anyone heard anything more on being able to have lines longer than 80
characters in RPG? The ability to use positions 1 through 6 and 81 out
for code.

The last I heard about it was waiting for PTF's to implement in RPG
compilers.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/We13116a562db_467e_bcd4_882013aec57a/page/Fully%20free-form%20RPG%20-%20new%20in%207.1%20and%207.2

Basically, there's a PTF for the compiler and one from the DB2 people for the SQL pre-processor.

7.1:

SI58136 (compiler, target-release *CURRENT only)
DB2 group PTF SF99701 level 38 (SQL precompiler)

7.2:

SI58137 (compiler, target-release *CURRENT)
SI58110 (compiler, target-release *PRV)
DB2 group PTF SF99702 level 9 (SQL precompiler)

--
--buck

Visit wiki.midrange.com and register for an account. Edit a page that helps you, and because it's public, you'll help someone else, too!