Vern,

You may have been joking, but actually, I don't think that works - the
compilation stuff for CTDATA arrays doesn't like any other copybook stuff
in there - for instance, if the copybook include a /ENDIF after the actual
CTDATA stuff at the bottom of the source, it complains that there are too
many entries...

Rory