We create many reports GT 132, none that actually get printed, all get emailed via Info Print Server PDF writer.
Also, by default query allows up to 378.

Page size:
Length . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 68
Width . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 378
Measurement method . . . . . . . . . : *ROWCOL
Lines per inch . . . . . . . . . . . . : 8
Characters per inch . . . . . . . . . : 15
Overflow line number . . . . . . . . . : 60

Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator

Pencor Services, Inc.
471 Delaware Ave