According to the IBM manual
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/books/c092508602.htm

"The decimal point is optional. It can be either a period or a comma. "
However, you have a mixture, and in this case the comma does NOT represent
the decimal point, so it looks like commas are a no-no in this instance

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Distribution
E:AShore@xxxxxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill