Terry Anderson wrote:
Not necessarily. I have nothing but PDM and SEU here and I do everything
in /free.

Uh, the last time I looked, there was one other development tool involved, besides editors and source management. I think it's called ... a compiler.

Our V5R2 box has no development tools at all, other than EDTF and the CL compiler.

Our V4R5 has the CL compiler and PDM/SEU.

Our V4R4 and V4R2 boxes have all our development tools (but I don't trust the ILE C on the V4R4 box for anything I'd willingly send to a customer).

And the ILE RPG compilers on both development boxes are V4R2. So neither one of them has "/free."

And of course, that's also why we have to use a REXX procedure developed by a fellow List member whenever we need to send out a non-observable V6-compatible OPM program, and why we can't send out non-observable V6-compatible ILE programs at all.