Hi All,

I am having a problem with date defined fields in a DS. In this example the
column NEWSDATE is defined (using DDL) as a date field. When I compile the
program below I get the message "SQL5011 30 22 Position 54 Host
structure array MYDS not defined or not usable."

Both date fields are *ISO.

If I get rid of the date field, all works fine.

If I define MyDate as character and use CHAR(NewsDate), all is fine.

I am at V5R3 - any idea what is going on?

D MyDS Ds Qualified

D Dim(10)

D MyDate d

D DaySeq 5 0