From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Coyle, Stephen F.
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 1:56 PM
To: RPG400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Data Structure Array Lookups

Hi All,

If I have a data structure coded as below, how can I do a lookup against
a subfield?
I1$IIT is a subfield of the IIT field. I'd like to find the element that
matches I1$IIT.

The compiler didn't like mine:
nWrkIIT = %Lookup( xIIT:a57832.IIT.I1$IIT:1:nIIT ) ;

D a57832 DS QUALIFIED DIM(20)
D IIT LikeRec(I57832)
D PMcu Like( KgMcu )
D PSub Like( KgSub )
D PObj Like( KgObj )
D OANI Like( GlAni )
D OAA Like( GlAA )

Or is this data structure not defined correctly?

Thanks....

- Steve