I would also be interested in seeing this code. Right now we send SMS messages using standard e-mail APIs using an address like phonenumber@xxxxxxxxxxx That works fine as long as you keep the message body short enough. Receiving a text message from someone and then responding to that message is what would interest me

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Milan Zdimal
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 9:20 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Cc: Hendrik Kroon IBIS
Subject: Re: SMS and the iSeries.

Hi Eduard,

Once I get back to the office Monday, I will show you an example program
that sends/recieves SMS messages and how to setup a filter to route the
messages to specific programs. Will an example like that give you what you
want to see?

Milan

On 7/27/07, eduard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <eduard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>