Well, I got around the problem by issuing a "CHGAUT OBJ('MyStreamFile')
OBJAUT(*ALL)" command in the CL before it tries to unlink the stream
file, and that works. Odd that I have enough authority to grant myself
authority, but not enough to remove the link in the first place.

Still, this feels kind of like a wrong approach. So if anyone (Scott ?)
knows how to set the authority correctly in the first place, I'd love to
know.

Thanks