Here's a link to the thread in the SystemiNetwork.com forums that Rory is referring to:
http://www.systeminetwork.com/as400forums/showthread.php?t=45802

FWIW, the name of the MI builtin is _NPMPARMLISTADDR (knowing that might make it easier to search for.)

Rory Hewitt wrote:
Check out the NPM_PARMLIST() MI builtin (probably just search for
either "NPM_PARMLIST" or "NPM_PARM_LIST"). Also, there was a long
discussion between myself and Scott Klement on the iSeriesNetwork
forums about this. In both cases, I supplied some example code - there
is more (and better) example code in the iSeriesNetwork forum thread.