I have an embedded SQL Subfile program that it sending a SQLCOD of -181. This
is the value in date, time or timestamp field not valid error. It loads the 1st
page but then sends a no records found on subsequent pages. Depending where I
put in a check to look for -181 it just keeps reprocessing the last record it
read or only just doesn't go past the first page.

  c/Exec Sql
c+                  FETCH RELATIVE :w@ReadBkwd FROM T1 INTO :@@CmDfsp
c/End-Exec
 * If FETCH RELATIVE goes beyond BOF, reset SQLCOD to Zero
c                   If        SQLCOD = 100
c                             Or SQLCOD = -181
c                   Eval      SQLCOD = *Zeros
c                   EndIf
  Here is only lists the 1st page.

  c                   Do        w@ReadFrwd
c/Exec Sql
c+                  FETCH T1 INTO :@@CmDfsp
c/End-Exec
c                   If        SQLCOD = *Zeros
c                             Or SQLCOD = -181
c                   ExSr      $MoveWrtS1
c                   ElseIf    SQLCOD = 100
c                   Eval      In34SflEnd = *On
c                   Leave
c                   EndIf
c                   EndDo
  Here just keeps repeating the same last record over and over.
  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  Thanks,
  Lynda

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.