So RPG is opening the file. This occurs at initialization time. So the
file/member name that's being overridden to doesn't exist in the library
list.

On 5/30/06, steema@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <steema@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Perhaps there is a problem in the F spec.

I have it as

IF E    DISK

What is so strange here is that the program is off by itself. I call a CL
that does have the OVRDBF, to this file, w/ the passed member-name.