Hi

Not quite sure I follow the question, what do you mean by "single page
subfile"?

Subfiles are usually defined as one of the following:

Extending Subfile - Here the SFLSIZ is one greater than the SFLPAG and you
initially load just the first page of data.  When the user presses Page Down
the program adds another page of data to the end of the subfile and all data
entered into the subfile fields are retained.  When you have two or more
pages in the subfile pressing Page Up is controlled by the subfile itself
and no processing is done by the program.

Load All Subfile - Here the SFLSIZ is usually a multiple of the SFLPAG, and
you basically load all of the records to the subfile before displaying it.
That way page down and page up are both controlled by the subfile itself and
not by the program and all fields retain their data (or what you typed) as
you page up and down.

Single Page Subfile - Here SFLSIZ is the same as SFLPAG and you only ever
have one page of data in the subfile.  If you press Page Down then your
program would replace the contents of the subfile page with new data and
would therefore have to process it first.  Pressing Page Up would have the
same effect, so if you wanted to retain any data you had typed on a previous
page you would have to handle it within your program.

Most of the subfiles I have come across on the AS400/iSeries/i5/whatever
have tended to be of the extending type and I would guess that is probably
what you need to be coding.  There are plenty of examples out there in
Google Land.

Jonathan