Hi Luqman,

As you have defined you subfile for Size = Page = 10

Then you can simply position for a particular subfile record

Eval *In40 = *On --- DSPATR(PC)
Eval SFLNXTCHG indicator = *On
Update Subfile record format

You may also define SFLRCDNBR for Size = Page

The below is explained when Size > page

In DDS Code Please paste the below line after SFLCSRRRN(&RRRN) line

A            RCDNBR           4S 0H      SFLRCDNBR(CURSOR)

If you pass the RRN number to the SFLRCDNBR,  say RRN = 1 and your subfile
page (SFLPAG)= 8
Then it will display records from Record number one to Eight, and if the
user presses Page Down key
Then RRN = 9 and when passed to SFLRCDNBR it will display From Record number
Nine and plus eight records
and so on ...

If you have scroll down for number of records and now trying to process a
particular record and
RRN number is not known then SFLCSRRRN will return the RRN number , when
this number is passed to
SFLRCDNBR you could able to display the desired page and position the cursor
as desired when
Subfile record format is updated.

If you donot define SFLRCDNBR then the first page of the subfile is
displayed and
The desired result is not achieved

As Dave explains in his mail SFLRCDNBR(CURSOR *Top) makes to display as the
first record
Or only defined SFLRCDNBR(CURSOR) would place the cursor at the stated
position

Thanks
Sadiq ..