Lim,
  VT100FormatScreenData returns an array of 24 elements.
  You want to code it as
  D My_VT100FormatScreenData ...
  D        S      80 Dim(24)
My_VT100FormatScreenData = VT100FormatScreenData(myRecvData);

  Lim Hock-Chai <Lim.Hock-Chai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I'm getting old, can somebody tell me why compiler does like my "callp
VT100FormatScreenData(myRecvData)"

D VT100ClearScreen...
D pr

D VT100FormatScreenData...
D pr 80 dim(24)
D piRecvData 32766 varying

C eval *inlr = *on

*===============================================================
* clear screen
*===============================================================
P VT100ClearScreen...
P B export
D pi

D myRecvData s 32766 varying

C eval myRecvData = x'27D1'
C callp VT100FormatScreenData(myRecvData)

P VT100ClearScreen...
P E

*===============================================================
* format the screen data