QCMDEXC also requires an argument for the length of the command you want
to execute. It needs to be defined as a 15 5 packed field. The contents
of that field need to be the length of the command string.
So something like

Cmd         S      128A   Inz('<your command here')
CmdLen      S       15  5

Eval CmdLen = %Len(%Trim(%Cmd))
Call QCMDEXC
        Parm            Cmd
        Parm            CmdLen

I think that should help

JPW

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after low pricing is
forgotten!

Cautillo, Leon M.