Hi Luqman

Not really an RPG question, but the way I do this is to monitor for an error
on the ADDLIBLE command and then set a flag to condition whether or not the
library is removed at the end of the CL.  For example:

             PGM

             DCL        VAR(&RMVLIB) TYPE(*LGL) VALUE('1')

             ADDLIBLE   LIB(LIBRARY)
             MONMSG     MSGID(CPF2103) EXEC(CHGVAR VAR(&RMVLIB) +
                          VALUE('0'))

             CALL       PGM(RPGPGM)

             IF         COND(&RMVLIB *EQ '1') THEN(DO)
             RMVLIBLE   LIB(LIBRARY)
             MONMSG     MSGID(CPF0000)
             enddo

             ENDPGM