From: rpg400-l-bounces+mattt=wincofoods.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces+mattt=wincofoods.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Douglas W. Palme
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 3:07 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: embedded sql session error in subfile

I have a logical file which is built across four physical files.....they are

joined files....the sql statement works in the sql interactive mode, I do
not see how the query optimizer is going to figure out from four separate
physical files which logical file I am using, not to mention that the reason

I used a LF was to exclude certain records at the file level, instead of
having the query system do it.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:56:41 -0400, Haas, Matt wrote