I changed all those fields back to 10I 0 and fixed the *INLR setting at the end
of my trigger (I accidentally assigned it '0' instead of *ON when I was trying
to see if the null map was the cause of my problems), but my trigger still does
not work correctly.  Could anyone offer any more advice, please?

Thanks,

Kyle Goodwin