To be a bit more specific, what we want to do is display an html page with
update information, IE: load information on a state by state basis; IE: how
many loads are available in that state.

If it was just static itself and never changed, I could just create it using
notepad, but since it has to include some information from a LF that won't
work.

If you think the example you have will do that I would love to see it....at
least that will get me started in the right direction......

Douglas

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:55:46 -0700, Tony Carolla wrote