From: Wilt, Charles [mailto:CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:19 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Parameter Procedure return value in the parm list

Ah, but if you're using WDSC, then the outline view shows you which params
are VALUE or CONST.  No need to page the source itself up.

My personal mantra...if you're trying to use SEU to do true RPG IV
programming...you're wrong.
Two main reasons:
1) The usefulness of the outline view
2) How easy "Auto-Complete" aka "Code Assist" makes it to use longer names.

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.