From: Ramanujan, Sudha
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 12:56 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: rpg java call - debugging rpg and java

Igor/Barbara,

I must be doing something wrong (of course).  But the program only stops in
RPGLE and not in java module.  I created java pgm in WDSC, set debug break
points there, compiled and exported to iSeries (tried both as class and as
jar). Did the crtjavpgm (on both) I then run RPGLE with start service job in
another session with a debug on rpgle.

Please let me know where I am doing wrong.
Thanks in advance,
Sudha

Sudha Ramanujan
SunGard Futures Systems