RPower@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Ok,
> Trying to start using the named indicators for the display files.  I've
> read the archives, and think this is right but it just won't compile.  Any
> ideas?
>
>      fPrenewalsccf   e             WorkStn IndDs(DspInds)
> RNF2565: Keyword INDDS is not allowed with this file.

You already got the INDARA answer; this is just a tip for getting more
info on messages.

If you compile with OPTION(*SECLVL), the message summary at the bottom
of the listing will include extra information for the messages.
OPTION(*SECLVL) is available for most (all?) of the system compilers.

In this case, you would see this in the listing:

*RNF2565 20   Keyword INDDS is not allowed with this
file.
                Cause . . . . . :   Keyword INDDS is allowed only when
the
                  file is defined using DDS keyword INDARA. Keyword
INDDS
                  is
ignored.
                Recovery  . . . :   Delete keyword INDDS or change the
Data
                  Definition Specifications (DDS) of the file so
that
                  keyword INDARA is specified and create the file
again.
                  Compile
again.