Thanks Jon.  I am pretty sure the offsets are valid, but you are
right.  I thought I would shortcut the comparison of each field by
using a subset data structure.  It is just weird that the first DS
shows up as the correct values, but the second-to-last zero is a
block, instead of a zero (which didn't show up in the email I
noticed).  I verified the offsets using DSPFFD...